4 July 2017 at 8:47 am

psyop activities against Turkey in 1914-1923

24 NOVEMBER 2017 | ARTICLES
Share on Facebook
Tweet
Google +1
Linkedin
Email

Author Topic: psyop activities against Turkey in 1914-1923  (Read 9347 times)

Offline f_elik

psyop activities against Turkey in 1914-1923
« on: February 10, 2006, 03:56:06 AM »
Hi,
at end of ww1, 600 year old ottoman empire ended and new turkey established. in this period many wars occured in anatolia as in europe and it is obvious that all counties executed psyop activities to each other in that period.

as you know by the end of ottoman empire england, france, italy, greece shared anatolia. after that, new goverment that builded in ankara fight against them and finally at lousanna all countries accepted independence of new goverment. that was birth of turkey.

when i searched in internet, i could find lots of laeflets dissemineted by both sides in dardanelles. also i could find leaflets disseminated in other areas by turkish army; i could not find any leaflet disseminated by greece, england, italy and france. if anyone know anything about that subject can you give acknowledge??

i am also wondering about psyop activities that executed to support underground military organizations formed by minorities in anatolia. and blue book writen by england.

Offline der Chef

• Administrator
  • Archive monkey
    • PsyWar.Org - Psychological Warfare and PSYOP
Re: psyop activities against Turkey in 1914-1923
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 12:06:32 PM »
Merhaba f_elik,

Welcome to the fourm. I haven't read too much about Turkish leaflet warfare so unfortunately can't help to answer your questions.

But I'm interested to learn more about Turkey's psychological warfare. Can you post examples of leaflets?

Best wishes,

Lee
der Chef
Lee
der Chef
www.psywar.org

Offline yoab

Re: psyop activities against Turkey in 1914-1923
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 01:34:57 PM »
Hi,
at end of ww1, 600 year old ottoman empire ended and new turkey established. in this period many wars occured in anatolia as in europe and it is obvious that all counties executed psyop activities to each other in that period.

as you know by the end of ottoman empire england, france, italy, greece shared anatolia. after that, new goverment that builded in ankara fight against them and finally at lousanna all countries accepted independence of new goverment. that was birth of turkey.

when i searched in internet, i could find lots of laeflets dissemineted by both sides in dardanelles. also i could find leaflets disseminated in other areas by turkish army; i could not find any leaflet disseminated by greece, england, italy and france. if anyone know anything about that subject can you give acknowledge??

i am also wondering about psyop activities that executed to support underground military organizations formed by minorities in anatolia. and blue book writen by england.
I can imagine, how many ways
to encrypt against such a land! I'm thinking:Greek,Aramaic,Arabic and K'naanite etc. And thats, just off the top
of my head etc.

Featured Articles

Main Topics

About Us

PsyWar.Org (tm), (c)1997-2017, Lee Richards

©1997-2017, Unless otherwise acknowledged, all articles, design, graphics, logos and other content, are the copyright of Lee Richards and cannot be reproduced without permission. Crown Copyright material reproduced under terms of the Open Government License.

www.psywar.org