Psychological Warfare and PSYOP

Leaflet Archive

Random PSYOP leaflet - …how long are you going to disturb our peaceful life and cause bloodletting, robbery and looting in the country.

Help

23 APRIL 2017 | ARTICLES
Share on Facebook
Tweet
Google +1
Linkedin
Email

Author Topic: Help  (Read 7121 times)

Offline Marby

Help
« on: November 15, 2009, 08:07:34 AM »
Hi I am from Guernsey in the Channel Islands (the only British territory to be occupied by the Germans inWW2).
I have many of the Guernsey Press and Guernsey Star news papers produced during the occupation. As well as local news and "today's lesson in German" they were basically propaganda.

I also have 20 copies of Nachrichten Fur Die Truppe. Which must have been air dropped into the island.

Please could some one tell me what they are worth? they are original and in good condition.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gary

Offline der Chef

• Administrator
  • Archive monkey
    • PsyWar.Org - Psychological Warfare and PSYOP
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 08:57:34 AM »
Gary,

Depending on condition the Nachrichten sell between £5 to £15 each. Some of the rarer editions might go for a little more.
What numbers do you have? I'm always interested in obtaining copies of Nachrichten that I'm missing.

Lee

Hi I am from Guernsey in the Channel Islands (the only British territory to be occupied by the Germans inWW2).
I have many of the Guernsey Press and Guernsey Star news papers produced during the occupation. As well as local news and "today's lesson in German" they were basically propaganda.

I also have 20 copies of Nachrichten Fur Die Truppe. Which must have been air dropped into the island.

Please could some one tell me what they are worth? they are original and in good condition.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gary

« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 08:59:10 AM by der Chef »
Lee
der Chef
www.psywar.org

Featured Articles

Main Topics

About Us

PsyWar.Org (tm), (c)1997-2017, Lee Richards

©1997-2017, Unless otherwise acknowledged, all articles, design, graphics, logos and other content, are the copyright of Lee Richards and cannot be reproduced without permission. Crown Copyright material reproduced under terms of the Open Government License.

www.psywar.org