Psychological Warfare and PSYOP

Leaflet Archive

Random PSYOP leaflet - NATO forces will take all necessary steps to destroy weaponry that is a threat to civilians

Recent Forum Posts

OIF 2003 NEW TO FORUM

26 APRIL 2017 | ARTICLES
Share on Facebook
Tweet
Google +1
Linkedin
Email

Author Topic: OIF 2003 NEW TO FORUM  (Read 3826 times)

Offline mitchhailey

OIF 2003 NEW TO FORUM
« on: August 17, 2010, 03:06:47 PM »
Hi everyone. I served in Iraq and Kuwait during the 2003 Iraq war. Before I flew back home I happened across a stack of 4 different leaflets at Al-Jaber Air Base in Kuwait. I've since sold them off and on, mostly off, on eBay. I have found info on all of them accept one, #IZD-2511. It has on one side a US Air Force cargo plane offloading pallets of supplies and on the other side a couple of pictures of US servicemen handing out supplies. Any info on this, such as a translation into English, would be greatly appreciated.

Offline der Chef

• Administrator
  • Archive monkey
    • PsyWar.Org - Psychological Warfare and PSYOP
Re: OIF 2003 NEW TO FORUM
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 11:17:09 PM »
Mitch, sorry don't have any details about IZD-2511 but just want to welcome you to the site and forum.

Best wishes,

Lee

Hi everyone. I served in Iraq and Kuwait during the 2003 Iraq war. Before I flew back home I happened across a stack of 4 different leaflets at Al-Jaber Air Base in Kuwait. I've since sold them off and on, mostly off, on eBay. I have found info on all of them accept one, #IZD-2511. It has on one side a US Air Force cargo plane offloading pallets of supplies and on the other side a couple of pictures of US servicemen handing out supplies. Any info on this, such as a translation into English, would be greatly appreciated.
Lee
der Chef
www.psywar.org

Featured Articles

Main Topics

About Us

PsyWar.Org (tm), (c)1997-2017, Lee Richards

©1997-2017, Unless otherwise acknowledged, all articles, design, graphics, logos and other content, are the copyright of Lee Richards and cannot be reproduced without permission. Crown Copyright material reproduced under terms of the Open Government License.

www.psywar.org