is happy to be partnering again with DefenceIQ for this year’s Information Operations Global conference.
Defence IQ is delighted to unveil details of the 11th annual Information Operations conference: Information Operations Global 2012 is the must-attend global IO event of the year, consistently attracting a truly international audience to discuss a diverse range of PsyOps, StratComs and influence issues.
Download the full conference programme at www.InformationOperationsEvent.com
The 2012 event is arranged around four specific themes - each of these themes will feature presentations from military and non-military subject matter experts, providing a fantastic opportunity for the cross-pollination of ideas between sectors. This will be reinforced by the introduction of dedicated discussion sessions at the end of each theme which will help to summarise the learning outcomes. The four themes are:
- What role should the information operations community play in combatting the influence of extremist groups?
- How has the growth of social media and technology influenced Information Operations?
- How can we create a cohesive, overarching strategic narrative that can be used to derive positive "stories" for multiple audiences?
- What role should Information Operations play in contingency planning and conflict prevention?
This year’s pre-conference workshops have been specifically tailored to address the themes of our conference, providing participants with a detailed insight into the key aspects of each topic before the main two day event, whilst delegates will also have the opportunity to put everything that they have learned into action courtesy of our post-conference exercise day.
Attend Information Operations Global in order to:
- Gain a holistic view of the latest issues facing the information operations community, with four individual themes structured to provide briefings on strategic, tactical and non-military approaches to communication and influence campaigns.
- Examine how social media influenced the events of the Arab Spring and how your command could be better utilising this medium for greater reach and audience understanding
- Assess what role information operations should play in contingency planning and how such communications can be used in conjunction with local outreach teams to prevent conflict
- Take full advantage of the best attended, most influential IO event in the world with new dedicated summary discussion sessions and extended networking breaks
For more information or to register:
To receive a 15% discount quote reference IGC_IOS_PSY when registering for the event.