Psychological Warfare and PSYOP

Leaflet Archive

Random PSYOP leaflet - Of course it's not your fault. So, why take the punishment?

Recent Forum Posts

Black Propaganda Leaflets

21 AUGUST 2017 | ARTICLES
Share on Facebook
Tweet
Google +1
Linkedin
Email

Author Topic: Black Propaganda Leaflets  (Read 2815 times)

Offline toto878

Black Propaganda Leaflets
« on: April 29, 2016, 07:13:17 AM »
I am always looking to buy Black Propaganda Leaflets. Paypal is my preferred form of payment.

Offline der Chef

• Administrator
  • Archive monkey
    • PsyWar.Org - Psychological Warfare and PSYOP
Re: Black Propaganda Leaflets
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 07:43:15 AM »
Hi, there are a number of black leaflets, both PWE and OSS, in the new leaflet auction: https://www.psywar.org/auctions/178/001/ALL

Is there something specific you're looking for?
Lee
der Chef
www.psywar.org

Offline toto878

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 09:11:18 AM »
Dear Lee,

thank you very much for the reply. I've already placed bids on several items in the auction.
I am a (fairly new) collector of so-called  'Tarnschriften' (camouflaged antifascist pamphlets) but am now extending my collection to include camouflaged ww2 leaflets. I've already got a few in my possession but would like to add to my collection if possible.

I have your seminal book on the subject to help me get to grips with the subject. In short, at the moment I am quite happy to buy anything that comes along which could be considered as 'camouflaged'.

Best wishes

Thomas

Offline der Chef

• Administrator
  • Archive monkey
    • PsyWar.Org - Psychological Warfare and PSYOP
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 09:20:59 AM »
Hi Thomas, welcome to the website and thanks for your bids in the auction. There will be a number of both British and US black propaganda items coming along in future sales.

Not sure if they fall with in your area of interest but there are also available some of the magazines for the European countries that had camouflaged covers.

Regards,

Lee
Lee
der Chef
www.psywar.org

Featured Articles

Main Topics

About Us

PsyWar.Org (tm), (c)1997-2017, Lee Richards

©1997-2017, Unless otherwise acknowledged, all articles, design, graphics, logos and other content, are the copyright of Lee Richards and cannot be reproduced without permission. Crown Copyright material reproduced under terms of the Open Government License.

www.psywar.org